Well said David! Did DEVO write the song "Blockhead" about this guy?

--- On Sun, 11/8/09, taoofdavid65 <taoofda...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: taoofdavid65 <taoofda...@gmail.com>
Subject: [videoblogging] Re: Slow HD editing
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, November 8, 2009, 12:04 AM

      Ok...listen. ..

You use MPEG Streamclip to convert your video BEFORE you begin editing it. NOT
after.

You use MPEG Streamclip to uncompress the MP4 files so that you can edit them.
You cant edit MP4 files. MP4 are highly compressed and if you try to edit them,
you're going to have problems.

You use your editing program to export your video.

Ok? Stop trying to edit MP4 files. Stop. Stop. STOP. STOP!!

Now...go back and reread what Gena wrote you previously. She told you what to
do. You didnt care to listen then and I'm having doubts you're going to listen
this time.

David

http://www.youtube. com/davidhowellc a