2009/11/30 Rupert <rup...@twittervlog.tv>:
> I'm psyched to see this.  Today is my last day at my job.  I've been
> saving the last two weeks worth of videos to watch in one go to
> celebrate.  Congrats to everybody for making their video and making
> this happen.

I'm really impressed, too. Well done everyone!

What I'd really like, though, is to edit together the whole thing into
one video as was suggested at the start. I tried earlier in the month,
but was unable to download several of the entries from their various
video hosting sites.

Does anyone have the requisite download-fu to grab all of the videos
and place them into a single sequence? I realize that the interactive
and looping entries would need to be dumbed down for this sort of
presentation, but I'd still love to bable to watch the whole game from
start to finish.

Any thoughts?

Frank.