On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 7:11 PM, Jay dedman <jay.ded...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> What I'd really like, though, is to edit together the whole thing into
>> one video as was suggested at the start.

> Here we run into the wall of video formats/codecs

And in addition to the codec thing, you have the fact that a few of
the entries aren't linear.

I've been working on a site where we can continue playing games like
this. I hope to have it up soon. One reason for building it is to
address issues like this. So for example I've imported those 30 videos
and built a way to see a grid of all the videos and then to easily
page through them in order. I think that's probably best given the
flexibility of the game. Then in the future I can customize the way
new games work on the site depending on what we're trying to achieve.

- Verdi

--
Michael Verdi
http://michaelverdi.com