hi all

yes, the first one I saw had no video support and was going to get in
touch about it, then hey presto, new version out with very nice video
support. While lots of us use CMS for all sorts of things if you're
the only contributor then things like WordPress are becoming a bit
like Word for simple wordprocessing. There's just a ton of stuff there
when realistically most of us want just a small part of it. This makes
things like Stacey interesting as they step in between the big CMS's
and hand coding. This is an interesting development in the ecology of
CMS's.

On 14/12/2009, at 3:35 PM, sull wrote:

> I've been playing around with it over the past week.
> New version was just released.
> Good stuff.

cheers
Adrian Miles
adrian.mi...@rmit.edu.au
Program Director, Bachelor of Communication Honours
vogmae.net.au