Hey Jules,
   I bought the GoPro camera just before they announced the HD versions, but
at least the price point didn't change. I love this little camera... it's
totally wearable, waterproof and handles most lighting situations quite
well. Worth the money.

Here's a driving scene I shot with it... also has a Xacti HD1010 video below
it, though not the best comparison:
http://theory.isthereason.com/?p=2785

Kevin Lim
Cyberculturalist