Thanx for the response Jay. I've been monitoring this group for awhile
and I'm impressed with the (mostly) positive energy here.  I
appreciate your input. I do have a channel up on blip.tv and have only
uploaded a test file to see if I could get it to work.  It's been
there for 2 + months while I've been getting ready to get real. I'll
inform the group about the blog-n-channel when I get further along.
Any opinions on tube mogul?

Thanx.
Tom Dolan

On Jan 23, 2010, at 6:29 PM, Jay dedman wrote:

> > I'm building my 1st ever wordpress based blog on my own domain and I
> > need some advice. I'm almost ready to post episodes/shows. I will
> post
> > both video and separate audio files which I'll record. How do I get
> > the audio files and video files to be downloadable? Visitors can
> watch
> > but may want to download to watch or hear later.
>
> If you upload to http://blip.tv, they give you direct links to the
> files so you could embed the Flash player, and then link to a
> downloadable version as well. I think if you have a Pro account, they
> also transcode your video file to MP3.
>
> > ps/ which is better: episodes or shows? opinions pleze.
>
> No rules or template for whats best. It's all about the context i
> which you're posting.
>
> Jay
>
> --
> http://ryanishungry.com