yeah..I already tried that place, thanks David :)) is all going ok for you
today? :)

I said not too pricey, I do get that they're fairly expensive, but I'm looking
for smth in the $300 range.

I read somewhere that there are poles where you can buy separate parts for
holding it -not the mic stands.  So that there's still a possibility to have a
handheld pole in addition to placed on the ground.

Thanks.

Loreta