http://www.youtube.com/user/dleesim#p/u/68/VbxcbGlRHZE

i did invite my neighbor to join this list.

i like having learned that likely the best of the new can be found here. i have
forgotten more "new formats" than i ever learned, but i have learned to stay in
touch with folks that know how to do what is new.

i myself have been in video since 1973 - i am the gang leader in the above bit.
  shot in 1973 in 16mm, transferred to 2 inch tape for audio and editing, and
broadcast.  archive tapes were dumpstered, fans salvaged and tranfered to VHS
when management was not looking.  VHS transfered to DV tape then digitally
cleaned up and remastered.