our work, like 50% or so of what is on youtube, does not pass the church lady
standard.  all you have to do to get a competitor's product removed from
youtube is flag it as innappropriate.  a pornographic producer took offense at
our million channel views in 4 months and started flagging us.  has been
flagging us for 4 years.   his pornography is still there, we could return the
favor and start a flagging war but we have not.  that, by the way, was
youtube's suggestion as to how we handle this.

we can't even protest use of our video by others because our company name is
banned from youtube and to file a copyright complaint it has to be in the name
of the rights holder.

i started making video in 1973.  each and every project i have been involved in
manages to push the envelope somehow.