daredolls: "so go there, claim our rights, use our name, see what happens."

Ahhmmm, yeah, right... This issue requires only a pittance of comprehensive
grasp; you are mistaken. Intellectual Property defense does not depend upon
membership with a subject ISP. Never has, probably never will. PERIOD!

What you're suggesting (that one must first be a member of a target ISP,
before IP Rights can be exercised) is preposterous -- erroneous in the
extreme. Although you needn't take my word for this, any half-decent IP
lawyer will tell you the same. Therefore I suggest you consult with one, if
you're truly having trouble addressing copyright infringement(s).

Mark Villaseñor,
http://www.TailTrex.tv
Canine Adventures For Charity - sm
http://www.SOAR508.org