It's not low end for anyone here!  (Despite all our bluster about
codecs and prosumer editing tools!)  ReelDirector is one of the main
reasons I'd consider getting an iPhone, especially since Nokia hobbled
their in-phone editor.  I used to shoot & cut everything in my phone.
I miss being able to do it easily.

Verdi has used ReelDirector - and some others here, I think.

On 5 May 2010, at 16:32, neophoto3000 wrote:

> I know this is low-end for you lot, but has anybody here played
> around with ReelDirector, the iPhone video editing app?
>
> The cons are obvious, but I'm wondering if there are any pros
> anybody can report.
>
> I'm especially interested in hearing if anybody's tooled around with
> it on the iPad...
>
> Thanks,
> Chris

<*> Your email settings: