Thanks! That's exactly what I wanted to hear!

I would love to do at least one show that's entirely iPhone/iPad self-contained
(my only obstacles at the moment actually GETTING an iPhone and iPod).

My only other question is uploading to YouTube from the device. Yes? No?
Doable? Not?

>From an artmaking standpoint, the concept of reducing the bulk and bother of
>all the hardware between me and the finished product really appeals to me.

Thanks again!
Chris