Hey all,

I currently have several YouTube shows crammed uncomfortably into one YouTube
channel. I'd like to give them each a little breathing room by separating them
into individual channels, but I want to continue running my Partner ads on them.

So the question is how exactly do I add new YouTube channels to my Partner
account? Can I create partnered channels right there in my account area or do I
create new channels under separate emails and then add them or what?

Any advice would be terrifically appreciated...

Chris