On Sat, May 15, 2010 at 3:16 AM, neophoto3000 <cjburd...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> I currently have several YouTube shows crammed uncomfortably into one YouTube
> channel. I'd like to give them each a little breathing room by separating
> them into individual channels, but I want to continue running my Partner ads
> on them.
>
> So the question is how exactly do I add new YouTube channels to my Partner
> account? Can I create partnered channels right there in my account area or do
> I create new channels under separate emails and then add them or what?
>
> Any advice would be terrifically appreciated...
>
> Chris

I have the same problem and would love to do the same thing. But from
everything I have read on the Youtube forums, it's just not possible.
You have to apply for a partner account for every channel you create.
The exception for me was when I joined the partner program it let me
add other channels a part of the application, but I don't know if that
still exists. Sadly that other channel is not the one I want to use
for my new blog, so I have to apply again for the new one. If you have
an existing account then there is no automatic way to add another
channel.

The Youtube system is pretty crazy, you can't have more than one
channel per log-in account, so I now find myself with 3 youtube
channels, and 3 separate log-ins from 3 separate email addresses!

You can however link multiple accounts to the one one Adsense account,
so at least your ad money is all consolidated into the one place.

Dave.