From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Susan Weber
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 1:44 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] library goes GAGA

I think it's a lot of fun. I just finished teaching a research class,
and I think I'm
going to show this in the next class I teach.

Susan

Chris McNevins wrote:

In case you haven't seen this yet....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_uzUh1VT98

Chris McN

Chris McNevins | ACQUISITIONS COORDINATOR
UNIVERSITY OF CONNECTICUT | HOMER BABBIDGE LIBRARY
369 Fairfield Way Unit 2005AM | Storrs, CT 06269-2005 USA
PH: 860-486-3842 | FX: 860-486-6493 | EMAIL: chris.mcnev...@uconn.edu
<mailto:chris.mcnev...@uconn.edu>

"An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have.
The older she gets the more interested he is in her." --Agatha Christie

producers and distributors.

--
Susan Weber, Librarian
Langara College,