From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of CROWLEY,
CHRISTINE
Sent: Sunday, February 07, 2010 9:13 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: RE: [Videolib] DVD Packaging

If we have to repackage every dvd we purchase that will add to our costs
and time. Please remember that we buy these to circulate. Thus, people
carry them about, drop them, stuff them in backpacks, drop into the
outside bookdrop, etc. We also want something that can bear a label so
patrons can find them on the shelf.

Christine Crowley
Dean of Learning Resources
Northwest Vista College
3535 N. Ellison Dr.
San Antonio, TX 78251
210.486.4572 office
210.486.4504 fax
ccrowl...@alamo.edu

Northwest Vista College is one of the Alamo Colleges
www.alamo.edu/nvc/lrc