Hey Christine!

I'll wait until the end of this week and then send out a compiled list.

Gary

PS:  PBS really rankles me...  One would think that an agency with a
mandate (and Fed tax dollars)to support public access would be a bit
better about keeping this programming available for longer periods of
time.  PBS Home Video seems to be completely detached from this
mission...unless, of course, it's Ken Burns or Cooking with Jacques Pepin
we're talking about.