You can check Film Ideas off as being in complete agreement. We view it as
doing the right thing. And as Scott says, there is little chance for
infringement if someone is taking the time to seek permission. The only thing
we request is a copy of the closed captioned version so we can then make it
available to others. It is a win, win for everyone.

Robert A. Norris
Managing Director
Film Ideas, Inc.
308 North Wolf Road