Dear All,

A question for the collective: have you found Twitter useful as a
librarian to receive information or do you mainly use it to promote
your own events?

I ask as we have just launched our Twitter account (twitter.com/
kinolorberedu) and it is bringing traffic into our new site
(www.kinolorberedu.com
). We are dedicated to providing meaningful content, such as articles
related to films (and not just our own), and updates about events,
such as community screenings.

What advice do you have for us to be a resource to the community?

Looking forward to your replies.

Best,

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Sheldon