  From: Stanton, Kim
  To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
  Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2010 1:06 PM
  Subject: [Videolib] Chaplin film with score?

  Hi all,

  I'm looking for a DVD copy of The Kid (1921) with the score (1971 reissue of
the film). Can anyone who owns it confirm that Warner's Chaplin Collection
version includes the score? Or is there another source?

http://www.amazon.com/Kid-2-Disc-Special/dp/B00017LVNC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1287593101&sr=8-1

  Thank you!

  Kim

  Kim Stanton