  From: Jessica Rosner
  To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
  Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 2:18 PM
  Subject: Re: [Videolib] WB Archive

  I am confused. WB is the direct seller, you could buy from them but only if
you purchase at full price and pay upfront. It probably does not work for such
a large company, but I believe some of the smaller companies focused most
directly on libraries carry the titles.
  Obviously WB discourages wholesalers/distributors from buying from them, it
is not their business model. Again for a company your size it does not seem
practical to buy them at
  full price.