Hi all,

I am trying to set up a roundtable discussion with a handful of the university
librarians in our local area. I'm trying to figure out when might be a good
time to schedule this meeting. I'd love to hear the thoughts of some of the
university librarians on this list.  When would you be more likely to take part
in an off-campus meeting?  Mid-to-late July, late September, or any other time
of the year? I know that most students are gone in the summer, but I must admit
that I don't know if that means a librarian's work flow is less hectic!

Thanks for your input (and feel free to reply off-list),
Alex

Alexandra Peterson | Marketing Coordinator
Media Education Foundation
60 Masonic Street | Northampton, MA 01060
TEL: 413.584.8500 x2205 | FAX: 413.586.8398

Find MEF on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube!