Hey folks!

For the first time, Passion River Films will be exhibiting at ALA and we
look forward to seeing you all in New Orleans!

Some of the more recent titles to be available for viewing at Booth 3462
include:

Houston We Have a Problem: Step inside the energy capital of the world, to
hear the hard truth about oil, straight from the Texas oilmen themselves.

InGreedients: Ride along on this culinary roller coaster as Registered Nurse
and filmmaker David Burton finds out from cornucopia of leading researchers
and the most respected scientists and health care professionals in the world
just what partially hydrogenated oil is and what zero grams of trans fat per
serving really means.

Music By Prudence: This Oscar winning film give us a heart-wrenching look at
life in Zimbabwe, where disabled babies are often killed at birth. Follow
the story of how Prudence and a band of people with disabilities triumph,
and gain acceptance, over seemingly insurmountable odds.

But we also encourage you to take a look at our website before you leave for
New Orleans and drop us a note with any requests of our films that you'd
like to see when you stop by our booth.  Please email Mat Levy at
m...@passionriver.com with your interests.

A little more about Passion River:

Since 1998, Passion River Films has been devoted to acquiring, distributing
and representing unique independent films and documentaries. Their award
winning and festival favorite features have made their home on shelves of
various notable film libraries and institutions. Their deep catalog
represents films on nearly every topic including Multicultural Studies,
Women's Studies, Medical Studies and Advances, Religious and Spiritual
studies, Environmentalism, Aging, Drug Addiction, Gay/Lesbian/Transgender,
etc. Passion River also books films and lecturers for public performances
and speaking events on college campuses across the country.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Best,

Rachel

Rachel Gordon

Energized Films