Three years ago we made a film series called "Andy Warhol's Factory People"
which was broadcast on television in the United States on OvationTV.
This past year we licensed the series to over 100 universities in North
America.
Upon completion of the film we donated the 50 hours of interviews we did to
make
the film to the Warhol Museum, which scholars review to get more insight into
the workings of Warhol's Silver Factory.
So, we were thinking, why not offer the Archive to Universities. Could you give
us some feedback on this idea?

Thanx-P

Patrick Nagle

Chairman PGE Films/Paris