If the law were easy to read, you (who stay very much abreast of these things
and are not just casually interested in copyright) would not have had questions
about the legality of copying an entire work for a user, which is in the law. I
always encourage people to read the law itself, too. That is why there is the
option of including the entire text of the law on the PDF that is created.

Don't you see value in the fact that this documents a library's use so that it
can be more fully vetted, or reviewed?
mb