Hi Tyra

Well, I think the notion of focusing on a genre or type of content is
interesting, but I think it's likely not to be all that productive in
terms of zoning in on potential OD VHS titles.  A lot (most?)opera
available is (or has been)available as home video...hard to predict the
number of titles in this subset which may have gone OD, or whether opera
goes OD any faster than, say, feature films or workout tapes...

Still, the valuable thing about this approach may be that it's a
manageable place to start...

gary