I agree, but it does not seem that this qualification of a "copy" is limited
to clips ( FYI it is NOT limited to streaming) and could lead to major
confusion.
This is a sensitive issue because SCMS and others "academics" have pretty
much claimed "any" copy is legal including one made by a friend off TV 5
years ago and then digitized. Believe it or not I am not trying to be
difficult but is it clear that the copy of the legal copy is only clips and
not whole films under "face to face"?

Jessica Rosner
Media Consultant
224-545-3897 (cell)