Interesting about the film Hurricane (Uragan). In Primo Levi's memoir La
Tregua (The Truce, also published as "The Reawakening") he describes
seeing this movie when he was in a Soviet transit camp in 1945. I wonder
how many copies of it were going around the Soviet Union in the 1940s &
1950s.

- Victoria Caplan
HKUST Libarry
Media Resources & Microforms