The problem Dennis is that this project is specifically NOT set up to
find right holders, in fact it makes a point NOT to find them. The
sole issue is can I buy a cheap DVD of this title right now, not would
the rights holder sell me one, do they have plans to release one soon
etc.

It was one thing when I heard this at ALA from a person I am sure you
know, I am honestly shocked that Gary would subscribe to such a
philosophy. Again I urge people to read the link posted re the
HahtiTrust project and those people claimed they WHERE searching for
rights holders.

Jessica Rosner
Media Consultant
224-545-3897 (cell)