Further to my earlier message, we actually have 1350 streamed titles - I forgot about the easy ones: we add all the National Film Board streamed videos into our catalogue (have a license for use) plus
we subscribe to Alexander Street Press' Ethnographic Video Collection.
These vendors stream from their servers, and there is no issue with providing a file - they do it all. We also have a few Films Media Group titles - rather than signing up for a collection, we pick and choose titles, as we get faculty requests. FMG is providing the server for these, too.

Susan