From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Deg Farrelly
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2011 6:46 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Friday fun question, early...

Probably "Psycho" - the original, of course

Even tho I've seen it multiple times....

Have never been fond of horror films, but remember as a kid seeing "The
Day the Earth Stood Still" on the "Saturday Night Movie" on TV and being
scared out of my wits.  Circa 1961/2 I think.

Same kind of reaction to the Twilight Zone episode with Agnes Moorhead as
the old hag fighting off alien invaders.... Who turned out to be from the
USA.

-deg

--
deg farrelly