I hope this isn't delving too far off topic, but I have to give a shout-out to
Cleveland's Ghoulardi (Ernie Anderson). A classic Friday-night TV movie host!

Which brings to mind the inimitable Count Floyd (Joe Flaherty). of SCTV. Who
could forget "3-D House of Pancakes"?

Karen G. Ketchaver
Acquisitions Unit Leader
Grasselli Library