(212) 721-6316 x103
(917) 441-3194 Fax
el...@insight-media.com

At 10:39 AM 11/21/2011, you wrote:
Hi-
Thanks, I enjoyed looking at the New Day site, which I wasn't as familiar with for digital streaming.

Here's the latest list, which Cameron Cox of Intelecom sent me. Folks, if you know of vendors not on this list for the fourth category (Digital Delivery Options), please let me know.

Thanks!

Debra

From: Jo Ann Reynolds <<mailto:jo_ann.reyno...@uconn.edu>jo_ann.reyno...@uconn.edu> Reply-To: "<mailto:videolib@lists.berkeley.edu>videolib@lists.berkeley.edu" <<mailto:videolib@lists.berkeley.edu>videolib@lists.berkeley.edu>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 10:06:42 -0500
To: "<mailto:videolib@lists.berkeley.edu>videolib@lists.berkeley.edu" <<mailto:videolib@lists.berkeley.edu>videolib@lists.berkeley.edu>
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Streaming media vendor list

We get hosted streams from
Films on Demand, <http://www.films.com>www.films.com
Swank, <http://college.swankmp.com/digitalcampus/search.asp>http://college.swankmp.com/digitalcampus/search.asp Alexander Street Press – both the Theatre in Video and the Ethnographic Video Collections, <http://alexanderstreet.com/products/video.htm>http://alexanderstreet.com/products/video.htm
And
New Day Digital, <http://www.newdaydigital.com/>http://www.newdaydigital.com/

Jo Ann

Jo Ann Reynolds