From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Lock, Mary Beth
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2011 12:22 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Friday fun question

I don't know if this has been done before, but this is only sort of holiday
themed, tangentially...

We all know of the librarian scene in "Its a Wonderful Life" where Mary is
doomed to be the librarian because of her spinsterhood since George was never
born.

How about movies with librarian archetypes.

I can think of Marianne the Librarian in "Music Man".
Katherine Hepburn in "Desk Set".
Others?

mb
On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 10:53 AM, Ball, James (jmb4aw)