Gary,

As someone who has used this listserv for the place to go for video and
copyright issues, I want to say that you will be sorely missed. I could
always count on you to give a fair and critical perspective to whatever
issues were being discussed. It isn't easy navigating the the world of
media, but you made it much more bearable.

I have a feeling the whole 'vibe' of this listserv may be changing once you
have retired. Hopefully we will all continue to use this wonderful
resource and build on your legacy of great information and lively
discussions.

I wish you happy times, happy tunes, and most of all, much relaxation, and
the opportunity to do exactly what you want to do, when you want to do it!

Good luck in your retirement!

Jeanne Little

--
Rod Library - Room 250
Collection Management & Special Services