From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Rosen, Rhonda J.
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2012 6:32 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] quality check?

Do you guys quality check every dvd that comes into your collection? We are
finding that this is becoming a burden...we used to use students to check, but
with less and less work study
Hours being available, we are needing students at the counter and not watching
videos...

Is it worth it?
Rhonda
Rhonda Rosen| Head, Media & Access Services
William H. Hannon Library | Loyola Marymount University
One LMU Drive, MS 8200 | Los Angeles, CA 90045-2659
rhonda.ro...@lmu.edu|<mailto:rhonda.ro...@lmu.edu|> 310/338-4584|
http://library.lmu.edu<http://library.lmu.edu/>
 "You see, I don't believe that libraries should be drab places where people
sit in silence, and that's been the main reason for our policy of employing
wild animals as librarians."
--Monty Python