no their "contract" specifically forbids it. To be fair Netflx can't
provide such a license as they would have to work out
some arrangement with tens of thousands of rights holders. However are
asking about using Netflix titles IN the class or streamed directly to
students?

As a practical matter nothing would prevent a school from asking students
to have Netflix accounts and watch any film they have, using Netflix. I am
sure something could be worked out re the $8.00 a  month or whatever it is
fee. Not exactly a deal breaker in my view.

Streaming in a classroom might be more complicated. However since most
everything they have would be available for purchase from another source
not sure it is that hard to get a copy from another source to use in a
classroom.