From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Carrie Russell
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2012 12:18 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: [Videolib] Quick question - Netflix

Does Netflix provide an institutional license for non-profit, educational
institutions?
Thank you!
-Carrie

Carrie Russell, Director
Program on Public Access to Information
American Library Association
Office for Information Technology Policy
1615 New Hampshire  Avenue NW, First Floor
Washington, DC 20009
202.628.8410/800.941.8478
202.628.8419 (fax)
crussell at alawash dot org