When is Open Access week?

-----Original Message-----
From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Bahr, Philip
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2012 4:52 PM
To: 'videolib@lists.berkeley.edu'
Subject: [Videolib] Open Access Week: film suggestions

Throwing this out to the group, because my few suggestions (Rip! A Remix
Manifesto and Copyright Criminals) were not quite right for the
organizers:

Do you have any suggestions for films that might fit the bill for Open
Access Week?  We are in the beginning stages of dialoging with faculty -
educating them on what Open Access is and how academic publishing is
changing because of open access. We are looking for an entertaining film
that hits some of the issues of open access.  Students would be invited as
well as faculty.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Philip

Philip Bahr
Reference & Media Librarian

DiMenna-Nyselius Library
Fairfield University
1073 North Benson Road
Fairfield, CT 06824

203-254-4206
pb...@fairfield.edu

as an effective working tool for video librarians, as well as a channel of
communication between libraries,educational institutions, and video
producers and distributors.