I make a point of picking up a few feature films & TV seasons each year that
haven't been specifically requested, but I think will be of interest to the
students.
Really, just about any popular show has potential for classroom use. I'm often
surprised at what later ends up being used in a class.

Our gift statement is that we reserve the right to do whatever we want with a
gift (i.e. if we don't need it for the collection, it can go on a booksale or
be discarded). If it's something we obviously don't want, we'll try to dissuade
them from giving it to us, but sometimes gifts get dropped off with student
working Circ Desk, so it's an all-purpose form.

This reminds me, Computer Science asked about acquiring some of Doctor Who...

Barb Bergman | Media Services & Interlibrary Loan Librarian | Minnesota State
University, Mankato | (507) 389-5945 | barbara.berg...@mnsu.edu