Hi all,

To jump on this thread -- I agree that this could be an excellent panel for
National Media Market.

I'm the NMM board member coordinating professional development sessions, and
I'd like to invite Laura, Jane, and anyone else interested to develop a session
proposal around the discussion on this thread.  I think that a panel discussion
with perspectives from multiple librarians/EPs, or a facilitated workshop, or
something of the kind could be very, very useful for everyone attending the
market!

To submit a proposal send a description (75 word limit) to me:
a...@mediaed.org. And I'll send out a broader call for proposals with all of
the details to this list in just a moment.

Best,
Alex

******************************
Alexandra Peterson
Marketing Coordinator
Media Education Foundation
60 Masonic Street
Northampton, MA 01060
TEL: 413.584.8500 x2205
FAX: 413.586.8398

The Media Education Foundation produces and distributes documentary films and
other educational resources
to inspire critical thinking about the social, political, and cultural impact
of American mass media.

a...@mediaed.org
www.mediaed.org
https://www.facebook.com/MediaEducationFoundation