From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Anthony Anderson
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 7:29 PM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] physical vs. streaming collection development policies

I would most respectfully wish to disagree with fellini49"s assessment of
Alexander
Street Press. Here at USC we have several of their products (Including Theatre
in Video
and Dance in Video),and we couldn't be more pleased with them. Content, ease in
accessibility, and customer service are all superlative.

Cheers!
Anthony

Anthony E. Anderson

Assistant Director, Doheny Memorial Library

University of Southern California

Los Angeles, CA 90089-0182

(213) 740-1190 antho...@usc.edu<mailto:antho...@usc.edu>

"Wind, regen, zon, of kou,