Oddly Dorcas the fact that this could merely be a copy sold to another
party never ocurred to me. I assumed it was a screener gone astray but
indeed absent an explicit agreement not to sell or donate ( and I don't
know anyone who does do this currently) you are free to donate or sell any
legal copy. Right of First Sale is pretty much absolute.