Randall USC purchased the BBC Shakespeare series on DVD several years ago.
Along with that, plus Theater in Video and other Shakespearean productions
issued on DVD, they appear to keep our lovers of the Bard of Avon reasonably
content. Perhaps we might acquire the BBC Shakespeare series in streaming
format, but do not see it happening any time soon.

By the way,, *rijstafel* is spelled with one s-not two. And while all nouns are always capitalized in German, that is not the case with Dutch (unless they are proper nouns.)

Most pedantically yours,
Anthony

Anthony E. Anderson
Assistant Director, Doheny Memorial Library
University of Southern California
Los Angeles, CA 90089-0182
(213) 740-1190antho...@usc.edu
"Wind, regen, zon, of kou,