The fact that she is producer/director would NOT mean she has the right to
give the rights to stream it though it certainly sounds like it would in
this case. However many producer directors make distribution deals or even
work for companies so while I don't think you need to research it , I think
it would be prudent for you to have her confirm it in writing. I assume you
are not aware of any outside distribution deals she might have.