From: videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu
[mailto:videolib-boun...@lists.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Jessica Rosner
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2014 9:40 AM
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Subject: Re: [Videolib] Eyes on the Prize on YouTube

You guys would be surprised and the probably MILLIONS of illegal uploads on
youtube. In some cases it is like "whack a mole" you take it down and they just
repost it sometimes from a different account. Youtube will take an item down
but they do NOTHING to keep illegal stuff from going up UNLESS it is major
studio new release. Now it is common for the film itself not to be posted but A
LINK TO THE ILLEGAL SITE . Basically youtube is a giant illegal site with a few
thousand cute cat videos mixed in.

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 9:22 AM, Susan Albrecht