From: "Josh Moorman" <josh.moor...@nyfa.edu>
To: videolib@lists.berkeley.edu
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2014 12:31:07 PM
Subject: [Videolib] Warner Archive Collection

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering what your experience has been with discs from the Warner
Archive Collection. I have run by several titles from this series and all of
them appear to be DVD-Rs created on demand, which frankly is a concern of mine
for playability and lifespan of the discs. Are my concerns unfounded or should
we stay away from titles in this series? Thanks in advance!

--

Josh Moorman
Head Librarian