From: CCUMC Members [mailto:ccum...@lists.ufl.edu] On Behalf Of Shedd, Lindley C
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2014 1:50 PM
To: ccum...@lists.ufl.edu
Subject: [CCUMC-L] Call for project examples-Horizon Project for academic and
research libraries

All,
I am currently serving as an expert panel member of the first ever Horizon
Project for academic and research libraries. We have just concluded our voting
and the results are in! We now have the official list of six key trends, six
significant challenges, and six emerging technologies that will appear in the
upcoming NMC Horizon Report > 2014 Library Edition. This project is a
collaborative effort between the NMC, University of Applied Sciences (HTW)
Chur, Technische Informationsbibliothek (TIB) Hannover, and ETH-Bibliothek
Zurich.

The NMC is interested in learning about any kind of pilot programs or
innovative projects happening at your library in any of the 18 areas listed in
the final selections. The goal is to help readers understand the potential
impact of these topics and their applications on academic and research
libraries across the globe.

Please follow this link to review the official list and consider submitting
your examples!
http://www.nmc.org/news/submit-your-project-first-horizon-report-library-edition

Thanks all,
~Lindley

Lindley C. Shedd
Associate Professor
Media Services Coordinator, Sanford Media Center The University of Alabama
Libraries Box 870266 Tuscaloosa, AL 35487-0266
Email: lcsh...@ua.edu<mailto:lcsh...@ua.edu>
Phone:  205-348-4674