We have the videos in the PBS series School: The Story of American Public
Education, but one tape is broken, and the others are in bad shape.  It is
out of print, and I'd like to digitize it to preserve it.  In this case I
am thinking of trying to ILL it and make a preservation copy--the VAR guide
mentions this.  Also, it is available streaming via Films on Demand, which
we are losing access to.  Am I missing something? I'm new to this
preservation copy business, and I want to make sure I've dotted my I's and
crossed my t's.

Thanks!

--
Kimberly Shotick, Librarian and MLRC Coordinator

Ronald Williams Library
Northeastern Illinois University
5500 North St. Louis Avenue, Chicago, IL 60625
Phone: (773) 442-4415

CMT Librarian Twitter <https://twitter.com/CMTLibrarian>

CMT Research Guide <http://libguides.neiu.edu/cmt>

 www.neiu.edu