I have no idea of the language but it is a very different situation. There
is no contract or license when you buy a standard Hollywood DVD. It is
physical item covered by standard copyright laws including "face to face" I
don't belong iTunes or any downloading service for music of film but know
they have specific terms that you have to agree to when you join and this
would constitute a contract which can have terms that restrict what a user
can do and those rules can go well beyond what is permitted by copyright
law. Basically iTunes can indeed put in all kinds of restrictions which the
buyer is legally obliged to follow. Not that everyone does but libraries
far more than individuals could get in serious trouble if they did not.
This is why I think the goal should be do negotiate with rights holders and
explain libraries need for physical copies or at least something that can
be lent and used under "face to face"